- Any of a class of heterocyclic compounds, formally acid anhydrides, formed by heating α-lactones
- The anhydride of lactic acid.
- A white, crystalline compound, gotten from lactic acid by distillation, and considered to be an anhydride; also, by expansion, any comparable compound.
- A volatile material, C6H8O4, among anhydrids of lactic acid from the dried out distillation of that acid. See lactone.
- Definition for "lactide"
- Any of a class of heterocyclic compounds, formally…
- View More
- Sentence for "lactide"