- Biology Secreting or producing a milky juice, as certain flowers and pests.
- Having a milky appearance; getting milky.
- creating milk or a milklike juice or fluid, as milkweed. See Latex.
- Being or getting milky; having a milky look or consistence.
- In botany, abounding in a thick milky juice, due to the fact milkweed.
- In entomology, secreting a milky substance, while the joints of particular Coleoptera.
Definition for "lactescent"
Sentence for "lactescent"
- a similar pleasure may be occasioned…
Variant for "lactescent"