- their state or quality of making milk, or milky sap.
- Resemblance to milk; a milky color.
- The latex of specific plants.
- hawaii or top-notch making milk, or milklike liquid; resemblance to milk; a milky shade.
- The latex of particular flowers. See Latex.
- The state to be lactescent; milkiness or milky coloration.
- In botany, a plentiful circulation of juice or sap from a plant whenever wounded, frequently white, but often yellow or red.
- Definition for "lactescence"
- their state or quality of making milk, or…
- View More
- Variant for "lactescence"