- Terseness or succinctness of style or appearance.
- Extreme brevity in expression.
- a really or notably brief appearance.
- A vigorous, brief types of expression; laconic style.
- a case of laconic design or appearance.
- Pointed brevity of speech or appearance; sententiousness; conciseness; pithiness.
- A concise or pithy expression; an utterance conveying much meaning in couple of words.
- terseness of appearance
Sentence for "laconism"
- First he had not sufficient command…
Hypernym for "laconism"
Same Context for "laconism"