- utilizing or marked by way of couple of terms; terse or concise. See Synonyms at silent.
- utilizing as few terms as you are able to; pithy and brief.
- Expressing much in few terms, following the types of the Laconians or Spartans; brief and pithy; concise; brusque; epigrammatic. Inside good sense laconic is the usual form.
- Laconian; characteristic of, or like, the Spartans; therefore, stern or serious; harsh; unflinching.
- brief also to the idea; efficiently cut short
- Conciseness of language; laconicism.
- A concise, pithy phrase; one thing expressed in a concise, pithy manner; a laconism: chiefly found in the plural: as, to chat in laconics.
- In ancient prosody, an anapestic tetrameter catalectic with a spondee as opposed to the penultimate anapest . So named as many different the tetrameter found in the Laconian or Spartan embateria.
- with respect to Laconia or its inhabitants; Lacedæmonian or Spartan.
- articulating a great deal in few terms, after the method of the old Laconians; sententious; pithy; short; brief: since, a laconic phrase.
- Characteristic of this Laconians; inexorable; stern; extreme.
- Synonyms Condensed, Succinct, etc. See brief.
- Definition for "laconic"
- utilizing or marked by way of couple of…
- View More
- Sentence for "laconic"
- Synonym for "laconic"
- Antonym for "laconic"
- Rhyme for "laconic"
- Cross Reference for "laconic"
- Equivalent for "laconic"
- Etymologically Related for "laconic"
- Same Context for "laconic"
- Urban Dictionary for "laconic"
- An adjective familiar with explain people…
- View More