Definition for "laciniate"
Sentence for "laciniate"
- The medial calcaneal (rami calcanei mediales;…
Synonym for "laciniate"
Equivalent for "laciniate"
- Having a fringe; fringed.
- Shaped or created like a fringe, as a ligament.
- Slashed into narrow pointed lobes: a laciniate leaf.
- Of, with respect to, or having a fringe.
- Cut into deep, narrow, unusual lobes; slashed.
- Fringed; having a fringed edge.
- Cut into deep, slim, unusual lobes; slashed.
- having sides irregularly and finely slashed
- In botany, irregularly slashed into slim lobes; jagged: stated of leaves, petals, bracts, etc.
- In zoology, lacerate; slashed or jagged at the end or over the side; incised as if frayed away; fringe-like.