- A slash, like in a leaf or petal.
- The apex for the pest maxilla.
- one of several narrow, jagged, irregular pieces or divisions which form sort of edge on the boundaries of petals of some flowers.
- A narrow, slender percentage of the side of a monophyllous calyx, or of every irregularly incised leaf.
- The posterior inner procedure for the stipes on maxillae of insects.
- one of many narrow, jagged, unusual pieces or divisions which form a sort of edge on boundaries of this petals of some plants.
- A narrow, slim percentage of the side of a monophyllous calyx, or of any irregularly incised leaf.
- The posterior, inner means of the stipes in the maxillæ of pests.
- In botany, an extended slash or incision in a leaf, petal, or comparable organ; additionally, the thin lobes or segments caused by such cuts.
- In entomology, the apex of maxilla, especially when its thin and bladelike, such as numerous Coleoptera. See galea, 1 )
- A genus of mollusks: same as Chama. Humphreys.
- A genus of protozoans.
Definition for "lacinia"
Sentence for "lacinia"
- Maecenas sollicitudin lacinia dolor vel vestibulum.