- Having teeth with a labyrinthine interior framework.
- Of or relating to the superorder Labyrinthodontia, an extinct group of amphibians resembling crocodiles and achieving a labyrinthine tooth structure.
- Any extinct amphibian associated with the subclass Labyrinthodontia
- A labyrinthodont animal; an associate associated with the purchase Labyrinthodontia.
- an amphibian regarding the superorder Labyrinthodontia
- Having teeth with a labyrinthine (maze-like) inner framework
- Of or related to the Labyrinthodonta.
- Having an intricate or labyrinthic construction, as a tooth.
- Having teeth of labyrinthic construction; particularly, related to the Labyrin-thodontia, or having their figures.
Sentence for "labyrinthodont"
Hypernym for "labyrinthodont"