- Of, associated with, resembling, or constituting a labyrinth: "the labyrinthine corridors ... of bureaucratic red tape” ( William H. Hallahan).
- Physically resembling a labyrinth; using attributes of a maze.
- Twisting, convoluted, baffling, confusing, perplexing.
- regarding, or like, a labyrinth; labyrinthal; labyrinthian.
- relating to or impacting or while it began with the inner ear
- resembling a labyrinth in type or complexity
- related to or like a labyrinth; complex; involved.
Sentence for "labyrinthine"
Synonym for "labyrinthine"
Equivalent for "labyrinthine"
Same Context for "labyrinthine"