- any one of several trees or bushes of the genus Laburnum, particularly L. anagyroides, which can be developed for the sagging groups of yellow plants.
- Any tree of genus Laburnum, which may have bright yellowish blossoms and generally are toxic.
- a tiny leguminous tree (Cytisus Laburnum), indigenous of this Alps. The plant is respected become toxic, esp. the bark and seeds. It has handsome racemes of yellowish blossoms.
- a little leguminous tree, Cytisus Laburnum, a native regarding the Alps and neighboring mountains, much cultivated the beauty of their pendulous racemes of yellow peashaped flowers.
- One of numerous other types of similar genus, or of some similar plants of other genera.
- flowering bushes or trees having bright yellow blossoms; all elements of the plant are poisonous
Sentence for "laburnum"
- Irishman dwelling with Englishmen, was directed…
Hypernym for "laburnum"
Cross Reference for "laburnum"
Same Context for "laburnum"