- A variety of plagioclase feldspar within igneous rocks and described as brilliant colors in some specimens.
- A plagioclase feldspar mineral, calcium sodium aluminum silicate, often very coarsely crystalline, used as a decorative stone for carvings and building façades.
- some sort of feldspar generally showing a lovely play of colors, and therefore much useful for ornamental purposes. The best possible specimens come from Labrador. See feldspar.
- A lime-soda feldspar (see feldspar), among the types intermediate involving the lime feldspar, anorthite, and the soda feldspar, albite, but much more closely allied on previous.
- Definition for "labradorite"
- A variety of plagioclase feldspar within igneous rocks…
- View More
- Sentence for "labradorite"
- Cross Reference for "labradorite"
- Variant for "labradorite"