- Articulated with all the lower lip and upper teeth, while the noises (f) and (v).
- articulated with the lower lip and top teeth
- Formed or pronounced by the collaboration for the lips and teeth, as f and v.
- A labiodental sound.
- An articulate sound produced by the coöperation of the lips and the teeth, or the letter or character representing such sound. The labiodentals are f and verb
- a consonant whose articulation requires the lips and teeth
- Formed or pronounced by the coöperation for the mouth while the teeth.
Sentence for "labiodental"
- By that time, Olson apparently was…
Hypernym for "labiodental"
Cross Reference for "labiodental"