- Having lips or liplike parts.
- Botany Having or characterizing plants with all the corolla split into two liplike components, like in the snapdragon.
- Botany Of or from the mint family Labiatae.
- having lips or liplike parts
- obtaining the corolla split into two liplike components
- of, or from the mint household (Labiatae).
- getting the limb of a tubular corolla or calyx divided into two unequal components, one projecting throughout the other such as the lips of a mouth, like in the snapdragon, sage, and catnip.
- owned by an all natural order of flowers (Labiatæ), that the mint, sage, and catnip are examples. These are generally mostly fragrant natural herbs.
- having mouth or parts that resemble lips
- A plant belonging to the Labiatae.
- a plant of mint family members (Labiatae)
- A plant of this order Labiatæ.
- A plant of the natural order Labiatæ.
- Lipped; having components which are formed or arranged like lips.
Sentence for "labiate"
- Whereas the flowers of the labiate…
Synonym for "labiate"
Equivalent for "labiate"
Same Context for "labiate"