- An ecclesiastical banner, particularly one transported in processions.
- The banner adopted by Constantine we after their transformation to Christianity.
- The Roman army standard adopted by Constantine we. The banner was recognized for its Christian chi-rho indication - ☧.
- The standard used by the Emperor Constantine after his transformation to Christianity. Its referred to as a pike bearing a silk banner hanging from a crosspiece, and surmounted by a golden crown. It bore a monogram associated with the first two letters (ΧΡ) (which look like the English letters X and P), of the title of Christ with its Greek form. Later, title was given to different customizations with this standard.
- A Roman military standard followed by the subsequent emperors once the imperial standard.
- a typical or banner of similar type, borne in ecclesiastical processions of Roman Catholic Church.
- Figuratively, a moral standard, guide, or unit.
Sentence for "labarum"
- The term labarum, which is of…
- View More