- An instrument for recording variants in stress, at the time of the blood, or in stress, at the time of a muscle, in the form of a pen or stylus that marks a rotating drum.
- a computer device that provides a graphical representation of a variation in a phenomenon eg blood circulation pressure as time passes, utilizing a pen on a rotating drum.
- a guitar for measuring, and tracking graphically, the pressure associated with bloodstream in every of blood vessels of a full time income pet; -- called additionally kymographion.
- a musical instrument by means of which variants of fluid force, since the bloodstream in some the vessels of a full time income pet, can be assessed and graphically recorded.
- medical instrument comprising a rotating drum holding report which a stylus traces a continuous record (by respiration or blood circulation pressure)
Sentence for "kymograph"
- Carl Ludwig (181695) perfected the kymograph,…
Hypernym for "kymograph"
Cross Reference for "kymograph"
Variant for "kymograph"