- A wind instrument regarding the Renaissance with a curving pipe and a double reed.
- a mediaeval and Renaissance wind instrument
- a stop on an organ
- A reed instrument of music of the cornet kind, now obsolete (see cornet, 1, a.).
- A reed remain in the organ; -- occasionally called cremona.
- A medieval musical instrument associated with clarinet course, having a curved tube and a melancholy tone.
- In organ-building, a reed-stop with quick, slim steel pipes, and a tone that way of clarinet. Also referred to as clarinet-stop, cromorna, and corruptly cremona.
- a Renaissance woodwind with a double reed and a curving tube (crooked horn)
Sentence for "krummhorn"
- Cromorne is the German "krummhorn;" there…
Hypernym for "krummhorn"
Equivalent for "krummhorn"
Variant for "krummhorn"