- some of a few highly venomous snakes of genus Bungarus of southeast Asia and adjacent countries, having a generally black body with colorful groups.
- Any of a few brightly-coloured, venomous snakes, of this genus Bungarus, of southeast Asia.
- a rather venomous serpent of Asia (Bungarus cœruleus), allied towards cobra. Its upper components are bluish or brown black colored, usually with slim white lines; the belly is whitish.
- a little snake, Bungarus cæruleus or B. candidus, extremely venomous, and typical through the greater area of the Indian subregion.
- vibrant colored venomous but nonaggressive snake of southeastern Asia and Malay peninsula
Sentence for "krait"
- The next cell held three krait—creatures…
Hyponym for "krait"
Hypernym for "krait"