- A fermented drink made of mare's milk, common amongst peoples associated with the main Asian steppes.
- An intoxicating fermented or distilled liquor initially made by the Tartars of main Asia from mare's or camel's milk. It could be gotten from any type of milk, and is today mainly made in Europe.
- See kumiss.
- an alcoholic beverage produced from fermented mare's milk; made originally by nomads of main Asia
- Definition for "koumiss"
- Sentence for "koumiss"
-  The Tartars use an intoxicating…
- View More
- Hypernym for "koumiss"
- Same Context for "koumiss"
- Variant for "koumiss"