- many different cabbage, where the delicious component is a large, turnip-shaped inflammation associated with stem, over the surface associated with the ground.
- The turnip-stemmed cabbage, or turnip cabbage, Brassica oleracea, var. gongylodes (caulo-rapa).
- fleshy turnip-shaped edible stem associated with the kohlrabi plant
- plant cultivated because of its enlarged fleshy turnip-shaped delicious stem
- Definition for "kohl-rabi"
- many different cabbage, where the delicious component is…
- View More
- Sentence for "kohl-rabi"
- Hypernym for "kohl-rabi"
- Same Context for "kohl-rabi"
- Variant for "kohl-rabi"