- A bird of the genus Eudynamys, cuckoos from Asia, Australian Continent additionally the Pacific
- anyone of a few types of cuckoos associated with genus Eudynamys, present in Asia, the East Indies, and Australia. They deposit their particular eggs within the nests of various other birds.
- A cuckoo of the genus Eudynamys, as the Indian koel, E. orientalis. Also koϊl, kuil.
- Definition for "koel"
- A bird of the genus Eudynamys, cuckoos from…
- View More
- Sentence for "koel"
- Urban Dictionary for "koel"