- An orange-brown African antelope (Kobus kob) of Gambia eastern to Uganda and Ethiopia, having lyre-shaped horns within the male.
- An African antelope closely about the lechwe additionally the waterbuck.
- Any one of a number of species of African antelopes associated with genus Kobus, esp. the types Kobus sing-sing.
- An African antelope of genus Kobus; a water-antelope, of which there are lots of distinct types understood by different brands.
- an orange-brown antelope of southeast Africa
Sentence for "kob"
- From E21EJC / Krissada "kob" Please…
Hypernym for "kob"
Equivalent for "kob"
Urban Dictionary for "kob"