- A knob, knot, or other little protuberance.
- One of a number of small ridges or grooves at first glance or side of a metal item, such as for instance a thumbscrew, to aid in grasping.
- A contorted knot in wood.
- A crossgrained protuberance; a nodule; a boss or projection.
- A lined or crossgrained design of ridges or indentations rolled or pressed into a component for hold.
- A contorted knot in timber; a crossgrained protuberance; a nodule; a boss or projection.
- person who, or what, is crossgrained.
- A knot; a hard material; a nodule of rock; a protuberance within the bark of a tree.
- A deformed dwarf; a humpback.
- In photography, a milled-edge roller used for dotting and softening outrunning outlines and making dark rooms lighter.
- to give with knurls; mill.
- to supply with ridges, to aid the grasp, as with the side of a-flat knob, or money; to mill.
- To move or push a pattern of ridges or indentations into a part for hold.
Sentence for "knurl"
- It's that scanner that peeks under…
Synonym for "knurl"
Verb Forms for "knurl"
Urban Dictionary for "knurl"