- A design or pattern of interlacing or overlapping geometric forms resembling a knot
- Work relating to the tying of knots.
- An object made up of or using knots.
- An ornamental arrangement of cords knotted collectively, such as some types of edge, within the cordons of a cardinal's cap, or represented in carving, artwork, etc.
- A kind of fancy-work made from bond, yarn, etc., by attaching knots. Most commonly it is done with a crocheted edge.
Sentence for "knotwork"
Etymologically Related for "knotwork"
Same Context for "knotwork"