- any one of several flowers for the genus Polygonum, with jointed stems and hidden flowers.
- Any of several flowers of the genus Polygonum, with jointed stems and inconspicuous flowers
- identify knotgrass.
- A plant of one associated with the types of knapweed or knobweed, Centaurea nigra, C. Cyanus, and C. Scabiosa: so-called from the knot-like heads.
- A plant regarding the genus Polygonum, which includes the doorweed, the smartweeds and water-pepper, the prince's-feather, etc.; knotgrass or jointweed: so called through the knotty stem.
Sentence for "knotweed"
- Resveratrol comes from grapes (hence the…
Cross Reference for "knotweed"
Form for "knotweed"
Variant for "knotweed"