- A low-growing, weedy grass (Paspalum distichum) with spikelets arranged in two rows across the rachis.
- some of a few weedy flowers of the genus Polygonum having stems with nodes.
- An annual plant, Polygonum aviculare, within fields and wasteland
- a common weed with jointed stems (Polygonum aviculare); knotweed.
- your dog lawn. See under dog.
- A weed of virtually world-wide circulation, Polygonum aviculare: so-called through the numerous nodes in its stems as well as its thickly spreading habit.
- By extension, any plant associated with the genus Polygonum, precisely knotweed.
- In occasional use, a plant of several other genus more or less similar.
- Couch-grass: a use of skeptical appropriateness.
- low-growing weedy grass with spikelets over the leaf stems
Sentence for "knotgrass"
Synonym for "knotgrass"
Hypernym for "knotgrass"
Cross Reference for "knotgrass"
Variant for "knotgrass"