Definition for "knockout"
Sentence for "knockout"
- Several rodent models have identified UDT…
Synonym for "knockout"
Antonym for "knockout"
Phrases for "knockout"
Rhyme for "knockout"
Hypernym for "knockout"
Equivalent for "knockout"
Etymologically Related for "knockout"
Same Context for "knockout"
Urban Dictionary for "knockout"
Medical Dictionary for "knockout"
- Inactivation of certain genes. Knockouts tend…
Sports Dictionary for "knockout"
- The act of slamming away.
- their state to be knocked out.
- A blow that knocks out an opponent.
- Sports A victory in boxing-in which's adversary is not able to rise through the canvas within a specified time after becoming knocked-down or perhaps is evaluated too injured to continue.
- Sports The act of winning a boxing match in this way: won the fight by a knockout.
- Slang A strikingly appealing or impressive individual or thing.
- The work of making somebody unconscious, or at the very least not able to keep coming back on the foot within a certain time frame; a TKO.
- The deactivation of something.
- Something extremely popular, entertaining, or funny.
- a tremendously attractive person, especially a beautiful woman.
- A partially punched opening designed for recommended subsequent reduction.
- The deactivation of a specific gene.
- A creature designed with a specific gene deactivated.
- a conference in which a foreground color triggers a background shade never to printing.
- A tournament, for which a team or player must defeat the adversary so that you can advance to a higher round.
- Act of slamming out, or condition to be knocked-out; the work of rendering someone involuntary by a blow.
- a blow which in turn causes people to become unconscious.
- the winning of a boxing contest by rendering the opponent incapable of are a symbol of a specified period, typically a count of ten; -- contrary to a win by a decision.
- a strikingly breathtaking woman.
- a rather appealing or seductive searching woman
- a blow that makes the adversary unconscious
- effective at knocking down: a knockout punch.
- Strikingly appealing or impressive.
- Having a particular solitary gene taken out of the genome by hereditary manipulation: knockout mice utilized in an experiment.
- Rendering some one unconscious.
- Amazing; gorgeous; breathtaking.
- Designating an organism where a specific gene has been removed or deactivated.
- Causing removal from a competition
- very strong or energetic