Definition for "knockdown"
- The work or an example of slamming straight…
Sentence for "knockdown"
- Hey Clay-You believe in "knockdown" power…
Synonym for "knockdown"
Phrases for "knockdown"
Rhyme for "knockdown"
Hypernym for "knockdown"
Equivalent for "knockdown"
Form for "knockdown"
Same Context for "knockdown"
Urban Dictionary for "knockdown"
Sports Dictionary for "knockdown"
- Occurs during hurdle program when a-pole…
- The work or an example of slamming straight down.
- The condition of being knocked down.
- An overwhelming blow or surprise.
- some thing designed to easily be put together or disassembled.
- An act of knocking straight down or perhaps the problem of being knocked-down.
- a formidable blow.
- A genetically modified organism that carries several genetics in its chromosomes that is made less active or had its phrase reduced.
- the usage a reagent including an oligonucleotide with series complementary to an energetic gene or its mRNA transcript, to restrict the appearance of said gene.
- The condition of a sailboat becoming pushed suddenly to horizontal, because of the mast parallel into water area.
- a quick pass played downwards, for example from mind onto somebody's foot.
- To strike down; to fell; to prostrate by a blow or by blows.
- To assign to a bidder at an auction, by a blow or knock regarding the auctioneer's hammer; to market at an auction.
- To disassemble; to dissassemble.
- To reduce or discount the buying price of.
- To earn (money).
- what knocks one down; something that overpowers or overwhelms, as powerful liquor; specif., a kind of ale or beer this is certainly quite strong.
- A knocking down; a felling by a knock, since a combatant, or of an animal; a blow that overwhelms; in addition, a fist battle.
- Something that knocks down, or takes aside, for packing or reduction, as an item of furniture; in addition, state of being knocked-down, or taken apart.
- a blow that knocks the adversary off their legs
- Strong adequate to knock-down or overwhelm; effective: a knockdown blow.
- Designed to easily be assembled or disassembled: knockdown furnishings.
- Reduced: knockdown prices.
- effective enough to overwhelm or knock down
- reduced in cost
- Of power sufficient to fell or entirely overthrow.
- Designating a rivet end is created into a head by upsetting in fastening.
- Of or pertaining to the act of knocking straight down at an auction; specif., designating the price below which a write-up will never be disposed by the auctioneer.
- Made or constructed so as to be capable of becoming knocked down or taken apart, in terms of transportation.
- powerful enough to knock down or overwhelm
- (furniture) easily put together and dismantled
- Such as to hit into floor; ergo, overwhelming; irresistible: since, a knock-down blow; a knock-down argument.
- built in order to be readily knocked down or taken apart for convenience in transport; prepared and held in individual components, willing to go together overall.
- cause in the future or decrease
- shatter as though by explosion