- The work or an example of slamming straight down.
- The condition of being knocked down.
- An overwhelming blow or surprise.
- some thing designed to easily be put together or disassembled.
- An act of knocking straight down or perhaps the problem of being knocked-down.
- a formidable blow.
- A genetically modified organism that carries several genetics in its chromosomes that is made less active or had its phrase reduced.
- the usage a reagent including an oligonucleotide with series complementary to an energetic gene or its mRNA transcript, to restrict the appearance of said gene.
- The condition of a sailboat becoming pushed suddenly to horizontal, because of the mast parallel into water area.
- a quick pass played downwards, for example from mind onto somebody's foot.
- To strike down; to fell; to prostrate by a blow or by blows.
- To assign to a bidder at an auction, by a blow or knock regarding the auctioneer's hammer; to market at an auction.
- To disassemble; to dissassemble.
- To reduce or discount the buying price of.
- To earn (money).
- what knocks one down; something that overpowers or overwhelms, as powerful liquor; specif., a kind of ale or beer this is certainly quite strong.
- A knocking down; a felling by a knock, since a combatant, or of an animal; a blow that overwhelms; in addition, a fist battle.
- Something that knocks down, or takes aside, for packing or reduction, as an item of furniture; in addition, state of being knocked-down, or taken apart.
- a blow that knocks the adversary off their legs
- Strong adequate to knock-down or overwhelm; effective: a knockdown blow.
- Designed to easily be assembled or disassembled: knockdown furnishings.
- Reduced: knockdown prices.
- effective enough to overwhelm or knock down
- reduced in cost
- Of power sufficient to fell or entirely overthrow.
- Designating a rivet end is created into a head by upsetting in fastening.
- Of or pertaining to the act of knocking straight down at an auction; specif., designating the price below which a write-up will never be disposed by the auctioneer.
- Made or constructed so as to be capable of becoming knocked down or taken apart, in terms of transportation.
- powerful enough to knock down or overwhelm
- (furniture) easily put together and dismantled
- Such as to hit into floor; ergo, overwhelming; irresistible: since, a knock-down blow; a knock-down argument.
- built in order to be readily knocked down or taken apart for convenience in transport; prepared and held in individual components, willing to go together overall.
- cause in the future or decrease
- shatter as though by explosion
- Definition for "knockdown"
- The work or an example of slamming straight…
- View More
- Sentence for "knockdown"
- Hey Clay-You believe in "knockdown" power…
- View More
- Synonym for "knockdown"
- Phrases for "knockdown"
- Rhyme for "knockdown"
- Hypernym for "knockdown"
- Equivalent for "knockdown"
- Form for "knockdown"
- Same Context for "knockdown"
- Urban Dictionary for "knockdown"
- Sports Dictionary for "knockdown"
- Occurs during hurdle program when a-pole…
- View More