- alternate spelling of knockoff.
- Act or host to knocking off; that which knocks down
- A knockoff.
- the unit through which the loops of yarn tend to be knocked off or drawn over the ends associated with the needles in a knitting-machine.
- In mech., a releasing product; a tappet or cam for releasing some element of a mechanism. Its used in some forms of motor valve-gears to work the admission-valves.
- That knocks down; of or regarding knocking down.
- Definition for "knock-off"
- Sentence for "knock-off"
- On other commercial issues, the U.S.…
- View More
- Synonym for "knock-off"
- Phrases for "knock-off"
- Same Context for "knock-off"
- Variant for "knock-off"