- Of or related to a knight or knights.
- Befitting a knight; formally polite (as a knight); chivalrous, gallant and courtly.
- Of or with respect to a knight; becoming a knight; chivalrous
- feature of the time of chivalry and knighthood in the Middle years
- becoming attentive to females like a great knight
- in the way of a knight; chivalrously.
- In a manner becoming a knight.
- Of or regarding a knight or knights; befitting a knight; chivalrous: as, a knightly fight.
- In a fashion like or becoming a knight; chivalrously.
Sentence for "knightly"
Synonym for "knightly"
Rhyme for "knightly"
Equivalent for "knightly"
Same Context for "knightly"