- A knight, often portrayed in medieval romances, whom wanders in search of activities to prove his chivalry.
- One fond of daring or quixotic conduct.
- A knight which wandered searching for adventure and opportunities to prove his chivalry.
- an individual who shows an adventurous or a quixotic character.
- A wandering knight; a knight whom journeyed looking for adventures, for the true purpose of exhibiting army ability, prowess, and generosity.
- See knight-errant, under knight.
- a wandering knight travelling searching for adventure
Sentence for "knight-errant"
- English authors, too, have turned this…
Hypernym for "knight-errant"
Same Context for "knight-errant"