- The joint regarding the leg.
- A toggle joint; so called since it contains two pieces jointed together end to end, making an angle like knee whenever bent.
- See inside Vocabulary.
- The joint of the knee.
- A toggle joint; -- so-called because composed of two pieces jointed together end to end, making an angle just like the knee whenever bent.
- The joint during the knee; the joint between your leg therefore the lower leg; the articulation regarding the femur with either-or both of the bones of knee, the tibia and fibula.
- Some joint likened to or recognised incorrectly as a knee: as
- () the carpal articulation of this fore knee of varied pets, since the horse
- () the tarsal articulation of a bird's base; the heel.
- In equipment, same as toggle-joint.
- hinge joint when you look at the man leg connecting the tibia and fibula aided by the femur and safeguarded ahead because of the patella
- Definition for "kneejoint"
- Sentence for "kneejoint"
- Hypernym for "kneejoint"
- Same Context for "kneejoint"