- The joint regarding the leg.
- A toggle joint; so called since it contains two pieces jointed together end to end, making an angle like knee whenever bent.
- See inside Vocabulary.
- The joint of the knee.
- A toggle joint; -- so-called because composed of two pieces jointed together end to end, making an angle just like the knee whenever bent.
- The joint during the knee; the joint between your leg therefore the lower leg; the articulation regarding the femur with either-or both of the bones of knee, the tibia and fibula.
- Some joint likened to or recognised incorrectly as a knee: as
- () the carpal articulation of this fore knee of varied pets, since the horse
- () the tarsal articulation of a bird's base; the heel.
- In equipment, same as toggle-joint.
- hinge joint when you look at the man leg connecting the tibia and fibula aided by the femur and safeguarded ahead because of the patella
Definition for "kneejoint"
Sentence for "kneejoint"
Hypernym for "kneejoint"
Same Context for "kneejoint"