- A short spur or stiff projection from trunk area or branch of a tree, including the stunted lifeless branch of a fir
- A peg or hook for holding anything on
- one of several points of a stag's horn or a tine
- A knot in a bit of wood or perhaps the base of a branch
- A pointed rock or crag
- a little cask or barrel; a keg or noggin
- The woodpecker
- A knot in lumber; a protuberance.
- A wooden peg for hanging things on.
- The prong of an antler.
- The rugged top of a hill.
- A hook; a peg; a wooden peg for holding things on.
- among projecting things of a deer's antler; a snag or tine.
- A protuberant knot; a wart; in addition, a decorative knot or tuft, as in costume.
- The durable top of a rock or mountain.
- To hang one thing on a peg
- To destroy (some body) just who ganked you
Sentence for "knag"
Synonym for "knag"
Urban Dictionary for "knag"
- knag is gank backwards. In essance…