- Any of several flightless birds of the genus Apteryx native to brand new Zealand, having vestigial wings and an extended slender costs. Also called apteryx.
- Informal A New Zealander.
- A kiwifruit.
- A flightless bird for the genus Apteryx indigenous to brand new Zealand.
- one from New Zealand - (preferably Kiwi).
- A New Zealand dollar.
- A kiwi fresh fruit - not found in New Zealand where in actuality the name can be used.
- The apteryx.
- a native or inhabitant of New Zealand
- nocturnal flightless bird of brand new Zealand having a long neck and stout legs; only surviving representative associated with purchase Apterygiformes
- climbing vine native to Asia; developed in brand new Zealand for its fuzzy edible good fresh fruit with green animal meat
- fuzzy brown egg-shaped fresh fruit with somewhat tart green skin
- Definition for "kiwi"
- Any of several flightless birds of the genus…
- View More
- Sentence for "kiwi"
- Synonym for "kiwi"
- Hypernym for "kiwi"
- Etymologically Related for "kiwi"
- Same Context for "kiwi"
- Urban Dictionary for "kiwi"
- a little brown bird..native to brand…
- View More