- Either of two grey gulls (Rissa tridactyla or R. brevirostris) of northern Atlantic areas, that winter season in the open sea and nest in colonies on water cliffs.
- Either of two little gulls inside genus Rissa associated with household Laridae that nest in colonies on sea high cliffs and spend winter season regarding the open sea.
- A northern gull (Rissa tridactyla), inhabiting the coasts of Europe and America. It's white, with black tips to the wings, and has only three-toes.
- A gull of genus Rissa, family members Laridæ, obtaining the hind toe abnormally brief or standard, the wings acutely very long, a bill with an acute decurved tip, and peculiarly colored primaries.
- little pearl-grey gull of north regions; nests on cliffs and has now a rudimentary hind toe
Sentence for "kittiwake"
Hypernym for "kittiwake"
Form for "kittiwake"
Same Context for "kittiwake"