- The flying of kites.
- A mode of increasing cash, or sustaining a person's credit, by the use of report which is simply nominal.
- A mode of increasing money, or sustaining an individual's credit, by the use of report that is just nominal; -- called also kiting.
- The entertainment of traveling kites.
- The practice of raising cash or sustaining your credit by way of accommodation bills or any other fictitious commercial report. Also called just kiting.
Sentence for "kiteflying"
- Playing cards, playing chess, gambling, and…
Same Context for "kiteflying"
Variant for "kiteflying"