- A garden by which vegetables, fresh fruits, and natural herbs tend to be cultivated for home consumption.
- A garden used for growing fruit, vegetables and/or herbs for use in the kitchen.
- a garden where veggies are developed for home use.
- See under Garden.
- a yard or bit of floor appropriated to your raising of vegetables the table.
- A kindergarten which kitchen-work is taught.
- a small yard in which vegetables tend to be cultivated
Quotes for "kitchen garden"
Hyponym for "kitchen garden"
Hypernym for "kitchen garden"
Same Context for "kitchen garden"