- A small shrubby spiny tree (Dovyalis hebecarpa) cultivated because of its maroon-purple fruit with sweet purple pulp tasking like gooseberries; it really is indigenous to Sri Lanka and India.
- A maroon-purple gooseberrylike fresh fruit of Asia having a tart-sweet purple pulp used specifically for preserves.
- a tiny shrubby spiny tree cultivated for its maroon-purple fresh fruit with nice purple pulp tasting like gooseberries; Sri Lanka and Asia
- maroon-purple gooseberry-like fresh fruit of India having tart-sweet purple pulp made use of particularly for preserves
Definition for "kitambilla"
- A small shrubby spiny tree (Dovyalis hebecarpa) cultivated…
Synonym for "kitambilla"
Hypernym for "kitambilla"