- a bug from the family Hemiptera, that creates sores into human anatomy
- Any one of several types of predatory insects for the family members Reduviidæ.
- huge bloodsucking bug
- anyone of a number of species of blood-sucking, venomous Hemiptera that occasionally bite the lip or other elements of the body, causing painful lesions, because the cone-nose (Conorhinus sanguisuga).
- Definition for "kissing bug"
- Hypernym for "kissing bug"
- Medical Dictionary for "kissing bug"
- The insect that transmits the parasite…
- View More