- A vertical bolt that joins your body of a wagon or other automobile to its front axle and usually will act as a pivot. Also referred to as kingpin.
- the key bolt of a structure, particularly the bolt in an automobile that connects the chassis on axle, providing the steering pivot.
- A vertical iron bolt, wherein the forward axle and wheels of an automobile and/or trucks of a railroad automobile tend to be linked to the other components.
- An iron rod in a roof- or bridge-truss, found in host to a king-post to avoid the likely users from permitting an increase of this distance between the link and compression pieces.
- bolt providing you with a steering joint in an auto
- a big bolt linking the fore part of a carriage using the fore-axle. The axle rotates about it as a joint “when the carriage is switched.
- a sizable bolt which passes through the vehicle and body-bolsters and center-plates of a carbody additionally the center of a truck.
- additionally kiny-pin.
- Definition for "kingbolt"
- A vertical bolt that joins your body of…
- View More
- Sentence for "kingbolt"
- Synonym for "kingbolt"
- Hypernym for "kingbolt"