- a big crab (Paralithodes camtschatica) inhabiting the coastal seas of Alaska, Japan, and Siberia and appreciated commercially because of its delicious flesh. Also known as Alaskan king crab.
- See horseshoe crab.
- a very prized crab-like crustacean
- a king and a three as a starting hand-in Tx hold ’em
- a sizable crab associated with northern Pacific (Paralithodes camtshatica), particularly plentiful on coasts of Alaska and Japan, and preferred as a food; labeled as additionally Alaskan king-crab.
- A horseshoecrab or Molucca crab; a crustacean of this family members Limulidæ and genus Limulus, as L. polyphemus, L. moluccanus, or L. rotundicaudus.
- A British decapod crustacean, Maiasquinado, better known due to the fact thornback-crab.
- a sizable spider crab of Europe
- large marine arthropod of this Atlantic coast of the united states having a domed carapace this is certainly formed like a horseshoe and a stiff pointed tail; an income fossil about the wood louse
- big edible crab of northern Pacific waters particularly across the coasts of Alaska and Japan
- animal meat of huge cold-water crab; primarily knee animal meat
Sentence for "king crab"
Synonym for "king crab"
Hypernym for "king crab"
Urban Dictionary for "king crab"
- whenever you insert your index and…