- a big venomous snake (Ophiophagus hannah) of southeast Asia additionally the Philippines that may develop to a length of 5.5 yards (18 foot). Also known as hamadryad.
- a sizable venomous snake found in East Asia, taxonomic title Ophiophagus hannah, the longest venomous snake worldwide.
- big cobra of southeastern Asia plus the East Indies; the greatest venomous snake; often placed in genus Naja
- Definition for "king cobra"
- a big venomous snake (Ophiophagus hannah) of southeast…
- View More
- Sentence for "king cobra"
- Hypernym for "king cobra"
- Urban Dictionary for "king cobra"