- Of a sympathetic, helpful, or benevolent nature: a kindly interest; a gentle, kindly heart. See Synonyms at kind1.
- Agreeable; pleasant: a kindly snap.
- Archaic Inside the legislation; lawful.
- Obsolete All-natural to its kind.
- Having a form personality.
- in accordance with the type or nature; natural.
- Humane; congenial; sympathetic; hence, disposed to accomplish good to; benevolent; gracious; type; helpful
- positive; moderate; mild; auspicious; beneficent.
- pleasant and agreeable
- showing or inspired by sympathy and comprehension and generosity
- away from kindness: She kindly overlooked their particular error.
- In a form manner: He spoke kindly to us.
- happily; agreeably: the sun's rays shone kindly.
- In an accommodating manner: could you kindly fill in your title and address?
- Obsolete you might say or course that's normal; fittingly.
- In a form way, regarding kindness.
- in a favourable way.
- Please; regularly make a polite demand.
- With type acceptance; combined with simply take.
- Obviously; fitly.
- In a sort way; congenially; with good might; with a disposition to make others delighted, or to oblige.
- in a form manner or away from kindness
- Of or related to kind, nature, or source.
- Of a suitable nature or high quality; fit; proper.
- Consonant in sort; appropriate; agreeable.
- Native; related to nativity; indigenous. Sen kindly tenant, the following.
- Naturally built-in; inborn; innate.
- Of legitimate birth; lawfully begotten.
- Obviously inclined to good; sympathetic; benevolent: since, a kindly old gentleman; a kindly personality; in addition, benignant; gracious.
- smooth; pleasant; energizing; positive; advantageous: as, kindly baths.
- In a normal or native manner
- By heart; carefully.
- By nativity; as regards nature or source.
- Congenially; readily; in an instant; with aptitude.
- In a form manner; with sympathetic pain, consideration, or great will.
- Lovingly; affectionately; tenderly.
- Propitiously; auspiciously; positively.
- As an act of kindness; as a compliment or benefit; good-naturedly: within the expression to take (something) kindly.
- Definition for "kindly"
- Of a sympathetic, helpful, or benevolent nature: a…
- View More
- Sentence for "kindly"
- Contempt, dislike, kindly disdain -- he…
- View More
- Quotes for "kindly"
- "By nature's kindly disposition most questions…"
- View More
- Synonym for "kindly"
- Antonym for "kindly"
- Phrases for "kindly"
- Rhyme for "kindly"
- Cross Reference for "kindly"
- Equivalent for "kindly"
- Same Context for "kindly"
- Variant for "kindly"