- provide participle of kilt.
- A method of vertically arranging level plaits such that each plait is folded in order to cover 1 / 2 the of this one before it.
- A perpendicular arrangement of level, single plaits, each plait being folded so as to cover half the breadth of the preceding one.
- An arrangement of flat plaits set near collectively, each one of these concealing about half associated with final, whilst generally speaking to produce three thicknesses of material.
- A tool; an instrument.
- the component parts of something.
Sentence for "kilting"
Verb Stem for "kilting"
Urban Dictionary for "kilting"
- whenever a noob WoW player wrongly…