- A metric product of amount add up to 1,000 liters (1,056 liquid quarts).
- Alternative spelling of kilolitre. 1000 liters.
- A measure of ability add up to a cubic meter, or one thousand liters. It's equal to 35.315 cubic feet, also to 220.04 imperial gallons, or 264.18 American gallons of 321 cubic inches.
- A unit of capability corresponding to 1,000 liters.
- a metric device of amount or capacity add up to 1000 liters
- Definition for "kiloliter"
- A metric product of amount add up to…
- View More
- Sentence for "kiloliter"
- Hypernym for "kiloliter"
- Cross Reference for "kiloliter"
- Equivalent for "kiloliter"