- Variant of killick.
- a tiny anchor.
- A kind of anchor created by a stone enclosed by items of timber fastened collectively.
- a little anchor; in addition, a type of anchor formed by a stone inclosed by pieces of wood fastened together.
- The supply of a pickax or even the fluke of an anchor.
- a tiny anchor or body weight for mooring a boat, often consisting of a stone guaranteed by items of wood.
Sentence for "killock"
- The young fisherman was satisfied, hauled…
Cross Reference for "killock"
Variant for "killock"