- A whitish to yellowish hydrous magnesium sulfate mineral, MgSO4·H2O, found in salt residues.
- A saline evaporite, consisting of hydrated magnesium sulphate
- Hydrous sulphate of magnesia bought at the sodium mines of Stassfurt, Prussian Saxony.
- A hydrated sulphate of magnesium, happening in significant bedrooms with rock-salt at Stass-furt, Prussia, and somewhere else.
- a white mineral consisting of hydrous magnesium sulfate usually within sodium mines
- Definition for "kieserite"
- A whitish to yellowish hydrous magnesium sulfate mineral,…
- View More
- Sentence for "kieserite"
- Hypernym for "kieserite"
- Form for "kieserite"