- some sort of soft rock containing the keeps of diatoms; it absorbs nitroglycerine and is always produce dynamite.
- Siliceous earth; diatomaceous planet; specifically, permeable infusorial earth, used as an absorbent of nitroglycerin when you look at the make of dynamite.
- A silicious infusorial planet, used as an absorbent for nitroglycerin into the make of dynamite: identical to infusorial silica.
- a light soil consisting of siliceous diatom continues to be and frequently made use of as a filtering material
- Definition for "kieselguhr"
- Sentence for "kieselguhr"
- Hypernym for "kieselguhr"
- Same Context for "kieselguhr"