- content thrown up because of the tires of a moving vehicle.
- A controlled kick that directs a ball upwards.
- water thrush or accentor.
- A disturbance.
- A steamboat with paddle-wheel astern.
- In Jamaica, the water-thrush, Siurus nœvius or S. noveboracensis: so-called from the way it jerks its end, like a wagtail: more completely called Bessy kickup. P. H. Gosse.
- increasing the feet backward utilizing the hands on the ground; an initial action in performing a handstand
- cause to increase by kicking
- evoke or provoke to look or occur
Sentence for "kickup"
- Sands and Eastman, Limericked, Victuallers, went…
Hypernym for "kickup"
Same Context for "kickup"