- The steel bar on motorcycle that is used to start out its engine.
- The work of beginning a motorcycle by rapidly depressing the kick-start with a person's base.
- an easy or strong begin; assistance with beginning or starting really.
- An impetus that starts or restarts some process.
- a starter (as on a motorcycle) which triggered utilizing the foot while the fat of the body
- to start out or start highly or quickly.
Sentence for "kick start"
Hypernym for "kick start"
Cross Reference for "kick start"
Urban Dictionary for "kick start"