- Informal To look on and gives unwanted, often meddlesome advice to other individuals.
- Informal To talk; converse.
- To chat; to gossip; to create small-talk or idle chatter.
- to provide unsolicited or unwelcome advice or make unhelpful or idle feedback, specially to somebody playing a-game.
- make unwelcome and intrusive feedback
- Definition for "kibitz"
- Informal To look on and gives unwanted, often…
- View More
- Sentence for "kibitz"
- Verb Forms for "kibitz"
- Hypernym for "kibitz"
- Cross Reference for "kibitz"
- Form for "kibitz"